China is no doubt one of the biggest, and most successful in the industrial revolution, they have more than enough billion dollar companies in Asia alone, not to mention being a global trade leader. They have had their hands in everything from toys, to weapons trade, to clothing, so why shouldn’t the winery’s be any different. China has cornered the market on the winery industry, buying out vineyards owning more than half the worlds tasty wine grapes that we enjoy all around the world. There are several companies who provide wine delivery China services in the domestic and overseas market.
They have many companies that they over see who distributes most of the worlds most expensive, and well known alcoholic beverage. Here are their top ten largest industries. Pretty impressive isn’t it.
- S.C fine wines: They distribute over 1,200 wines, from over 100 wineries, in 16 countries, this China’s top importer, according to figures released by China’s executives, in 2017 China’s wine imports for 2016 was a whopping 638 million liters of wine. In 2017 China had a 15% increase in sales, bringing in $2.194 billion dollars, making them the #1 wine distributors worldwide. To think I thought that the Unites States was on top.
- Chong Yu foods: Purchased two wineries in 2016 in France, and in 2017 they bought Marques Del Altrio in Spain, and that’s how China became the largest Spanish wine distribution company worldwide.
- Yang Chang foods: Famous for distributing soy sauce brand, Jaminy Chai, well guess what now they import large amounts of Blue Nun, Sylvester, along with many other low end brand names.
- Waji.com: Sells wine from 200 wineries in France, Italy, and Germany, along with merchants in China.
- Yangzhou Perfect: Operates 5,000 outlets of consumer health food companies, “Akana wines” from Chile.
- Panati: imports wine from Spain, and the Mediterranean areas, Bordeaux, Australia, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, and the United States. The whole time I thought we supplied our own wine, I bet your just as surprised as me.
- Ten wow: distributes Chivas, Hennessey, Martell, and California’s very own and well known“ Carlo Rossi.”
- Summer Jinyu: Handles Australian liquor most popular brands such as, Penfolds, and Walt Bassano other well known brands
- Jinyu (White Heart Castle): operates online, and sells company owned wines imported directly from Spain, Italy, and France.
- Torre’s China: This distributor has expanded in China to eight major new cities, since 2016 selling 400 wines from 14 different countries, big brands like Henschke, and Opus.
China has mad a big industry, from the wine business, and it has made them very successful over the past few years. According to sources China shared 2017 China’s wine import status of 2016 was 638 million liters of wine. In 2017 China had a 15 % increase bringing in 2.194 billion dollars making China the number one wine distributors world wide. It’s no wonder why China is a global marketing genius, and I am anxious to hear more from the land of the rising sun.